What I do:
- A free consultation to provide the opportunity to meet face to face.
- Unlimited phone and email support during your pregnancy and immediate postpartum period.
- Provide 2-3 prenatal visits to go over birthing options and preferences, as well as comfort measures.
- Be on call 24/7 starting at 38 weeks until your baby is born.
- Arrange for a backup doula to be on call in the rare event that I become unavailable.
- Provide constant labour support from the time you call me to join you until your baby is born and you are settled in postpartum.
- Provide basic birth photography of your labour, birth and first moments with your baby.
- Provide basic breastfeeding support during the immediate postpartum.
- Provide 1-2 postpartum visits to review your birth and answer any questions you may have.
What I don't do:
Limitations of Services
As your Doula, I can not:
- Perform clinical tasks, such as blood pressure, fetal heart checks, vaginal exams, give medical advice, etc.
- Speak to the staff on your behalf. I will discuss your concerns with you and suggest options, but your partner and yourself will speak to the clinical staff as needed.
- Attend unassisted birth, you must have a care provider present (doctor, midwife)
Rates include the following:
- 2-3 prenatal visits
- Continuous support during labour, birth and the first hours after your baby is born
- 1-2 postpartum visits
- Unlimited phone and email support
$700.00 is the total fee, with a 50% deposit due upon the signing of the contract. This holds your space on my calendar, as I only take a small number of clients per month. The remaining fee is due at the final prenatal visit.
*Payment plans and bartering of services are available
**Teens and vulnerable populations, please contact me for more information on pricing
Web Hosting by iPage